Scania C 94C310 - 1991

$ 19,965.00

Net price ≈ $ 19,965.00 Product Code : X2115194

Product Description

Model: C 94C310
Price : $ 19,965.00
Ship Charges : $ 0.00
Posted On : 21st February 2020
Location : Spain

Description :

Camión Rígido ISOTERMO, carrocería Tecnove del año 2007. Medidas interiores: 8,90 x 2,46 x 2,46. Trampilla Retráctil de 1.500 kg. disponemos de más vehículos en stock, sino encuentra el que busca no dude en llamar o enviarnos un email. Visite nuestra pagina ... And Other Optional Attchments: axleConfiguration: 6x2, Meter read-out: 758,073 miles, Front tires remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %,

Specifications

  • Make:
    Scania
  • Model:
    C 94C310
  • Condition:
    Used
  • Year:
    6/1991
  • Mileage:
    -
  • Hours run:
    -
  • Engine power:
    310 hp
More Item From: Uribe Trucks

Product Name: Scania C 94C310 - 1991
Model Number : C 94C310
Location :
Description :
Camión Rígido ISOTERMO, carrocería Tecnove del año 2007. Medidas interiores: 8,90 x 2,46 x 2,46. Trampilla Retráctil de 1.500 kg. disponemos de más vehículos en stock, sino encuentra el que busca no dude en llamar o enviarnos un email. Visite nuestra pagina ... And Other Optional Attchments: axleConfiguration: 6x2, Meter read-out: 758,073 miles, Front tires remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %,

Contacts Uribe Trucks
+34645694343

Ask seller :

Shipping Charges

Flat Shipping: $ 0.00

This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy